Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wriggly worms daycare




I will try my best to post as often as I can, I managed to find my camera, after much sweating and worrying it was behind a photo frame on the book shelf!

It went well today. Carli is so cute, she tells Daniel off for me when he does stuff he should not, and she hangs around me and always helps me to clean up and do things, she likes to give Sofia her dummy when she is crying and it is always a bit concerning to her when she does cry...shame...

We had some fun, playing in the room, with the building blocks and also with the train set, and they even tried to get the normal matchbox cars to ride on the train tracks...it does not really work, they found out...Nathan loves following them around, and with Nathan, once drawing happends, we need to go onto the table, as he just wants to eat all the crayons and the paper...and the toddlers does get very mad when he gets to close...

Sofia is settling in, she is still getting used to sharing the attention with 3 other children, but she takes it in her stride and goes on. I am not to worried about her, mostly if she is around me and can watch what I am doing, she is very happy...she goes to bed in the red campcot..and loves it...well I think so, by the lying in it after she wakes and gurgling and chatting, that must be a good sign hey. Seems like she likes a nap every 2 hours, and she if she takes her bottle before her nap, she sleeps a bit longer...hehe, then she is more refreshed when she wakes...I love her little smiles and chatters...very cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment