Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chaos at times, but mostly fun!











I realize with a sadness that I am not able to write my blog all that often, sorry to everyone who wishes for it to come weekly, or even daily! I will try my best to do it once a week, things have been busy lately, my boys were ill and up all night, and some days I had 5 kids to contend with...so please bear with me...

In our family things have been going very well...I have been enjoying my own kids so much, and treasure every moment with them. Daily I am thankful that I can work, and have them with me all day. I sometimes feel guilty, as I share their love and care with two other kids, but then, at least they have their mommy every day!

I had my birthday yesterday...it was wonderful. My family did their best to make me feel loved and cared for! For a better family I cannot ask. My beloved Jason also did his best, by cooking me a wonderful dinner, and buying me a beautiful silver necklace, love him to bits!

Wriggly worms is doing really well. The kids are all awesome, and I must say...though some days it is hard work, and I feel so tired....I enjoy each one of theirs company. They teach me patience, if one thing...

Sofia has been so awesome....she goes into the campcot on her own now. She started getting a bit uncomfortable with taking her naps in her pram, so I decided to slowly bring her to get used to the cot, and does she love it, first time she actually gave a big sigh of relief, and after a bit more than a week of soft patting and singing whatever song comes into my head, she is now sleeping without any patting, just put her down and she goes down, sometimes she fights, but then a little pat for a bit, certainly does not harm. She loves the floor, rolling, practicing to sit, and she loves clapping her hands to singing. She enjoys Nathan the most, and loves it when he plays around her, and even rolls over her sometimes...

Daniel, he is my clever little boy! And is he a boy! He is not so fond of painting anymore, as it means he has to sit still for to long. So if I make it very interesting, like applying the paint to his body, then he happily participates. He loves Carli, and they can play together in the room, packing and unpacking things, or hiding and playing in the big box...which needs replacement very soon. Their most fun thing is still going out into the garden on their bikes, parking the bikes and exploring what the garden offers them. I then sit and Sofia and Nathan and myself chat away while the toddlers play.

Carli, she is just a joy! She loves having her arms around my neck to give big cuddles. She happily comes to visit us every day, and some days still remain a huge fight to get her into the car to get her home. Her aupair Yvette always does a great job to get her in, counting 123..but the best is when mommy can bring her and pick her up, then I also get to see my friend...Carli has 2 weeks left with us, then she will be going to another school closer to her house, then Catherine - her nanny can pick her up every day. Much fun! A small surprise might come your way little Carli!

And our dearest Nathan, he is learning to walk. He squeals with delight when he can walk with his walker, vacuum cleaner, chair...any object does it for him, when he wants to exercise those...I legs. I think it wont be long, then we will have a little walker. He now says Mamma, hey and deeda, which is the name Daniel calls him. Oh and Fi for sofi! The last few days he has been sleeping most of Wriggly worms hours...so we miss him...soon we will start including him in our art sessions...cannot wait.

Our new little addition Emma, came to visit us a few days, just to get used to the whole setup. She is a cute little thing, and we all cannot wait to welcome her into our home when she starts full time on the 22nd of March. She is the smallest little one of I think 14 weeks, with blond hair and bright blue eyes.

I have a stack of pictures, and it is hard to decide which to use...so enjoy!

Ps if anyone knows how to arrange the pics properly on here I would love some help, I would like o put a pic of a child at his paragraph!

No comments:

Post a Comment