Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer is on its way



After a very long winter...or so it felt, even though they say we did not have enough rain, it feels a bit like summer is coming. It has been cold, and wet, but I must say, I want some warmth. The boys have outgrown most of their winter clothes, and I am tired of it. The summer things have been checked and unpacked. The funny thing is Nathan is so tall and lean and Daniel is so short and stocky, they are both going into the same summer things, Daniels clothes from last summer. I am glad, as it means we dont have to do so much shopping this summer.

We had a small photo shoot our in our garden, that gets manicured by our beloved Lynette, or Ette, as Daniel calls her. The flowers are just abundant and it makes me feel even more like having more sunshine and sea! I really hope this year we can manage to make it to the beach more often. Daniel is bigger now and he might enjoy it more. Nathan also does not mind to much to get his hands dirty so I suppose that all will be well. I mean, the beach is 2km from our home..what excuse do we really have?

Another thing I would love to share! I have freedom(yeah in Christ for sure) but also that we finally invested in a twin stroller, that fits in my car and is easy to assemble. The boys love going in it, as they are next to each other, and I find Daniel holding his little brothers hand very often. And we can go out and about when ever we want!!! Another reason why summer can come along already.



1 comment: