Monday, May 2, 2011

DANIEL!!!! My precious big boy!

Daniel in OUPA se kar!

Daniel our big boy!!! I cannot believe he is already 2 years and 8 months old already. And I love him to bits, he is one of the best things that happened to me. I feel I want to give this day to him, he is sweet, happy, self confident and ready for life.

I was totally amazed by him this past weekend. We bought him 4 puzzles, 6, 8, 10 and 12 piece. He mastered it with a smile. I would mix all the pieces up and about 15 minutes later he will come and get me with a big smile "nannie, klaar" - mommy finish! He just loves to sit and do it until it is finished. I am so proud of him. His speaking is improving nearly daily, and he is starting to put sentences together more.

We decided to homeschool him for now. I might put him in a little playgroup 2 mornings a week, as I am working and cannot get him to any mommy or social groups in the mornings, he is always asking for friends, and esp when Arenda's white beast stops he thinks Carli arrived and he gets so sad if she is not there. My heart is just to raise him without all the influences of the world, he is in the world but I want to raise him not of the world. I know there is a lot of pressure to raise our kids from early on in schools etc, but we feel strongly that the home environment will be best for him. He already loves the things we do together, and it will only get much better!

He loves Nathan, and finally does not say Deda anymore, but calls him Nathan, they still share a room, and I actually had to move the beds apart, so that they dont make more nonsense than sleep, when I put them down.

Thank You Lord for giving us this little boy! Grace us that we may raise him in Your ways, and be our wisdom to know what they are!

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious! Enjoy him Wilma! May God bless him and keep him.

    ReplyDelete